Website outage notice

CoINVEST online services will be unavailable between 11:30pm Friday 22nd February 2019 and 12pm Saturday 23rd February 2019 due to essential upgrades. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Missing Service

Employers are required to report service quarterly for their Workers who are engaged in trades that are covered under the Victorian Construction Industry Long Service Leave Scheme.

Missing service occurs when Employers do not comply with this requirement.

How do I know if I am Missing Service?

You can identify if you’re missing service by reviewing your employment history and Annual Statements of Service.

Your annual Statement of Service is sent out to you each October. This contains a summary of all your service to date and a breakdown of all the service reported by your employer for the last financial year.

You can review all your previous Statements of Service on by logging in to our Online Service mobile platform.

What do I do if I’m missing service?

If there is service missing from your current Employer we recommend you speak with them about this first. This gives them the opportunity to review your reported service.

If you do not feel comfortable talking to your Employer or there are multiple service periods missing, complete the Missing Service Investigation request.

What Information do I need to complete the Missing Service request?

You will need to provide the following to complete your Missing Service Enquiry:

  • CoINVEST Registration Number
  • Personal Details
  • Employer Details

What Proof Do I need to Provide?

You will need to provide different forms of proof depending on the type of Missing Service that is being investigated.

Service Type Definition Proof Required

Apprentice Service

This is service that has not been recorded while you were under an apprenticeship with your employer.

Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA) Extract*.

Worker Service

This is service that has not been recorded while you were employed and performing trade work.

PAYG Summary.

*VRQA extracts can be obtained by calling the VRQA on 1300 722 603 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4.30pm.

Proof must cover the entire period you are raising the investigation for.

Please Note: If this proof is not provided we will not be able to investigate your Missing Service enquiry.

Click Here to submit your Missing Service Request.