At CoINVEST we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal and sensitive information is maintained to the highest standards.
Your privacy at CoINVEST
We ensure we comply with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles by building processes and systems that keep your information safe and secure.
CoINVEST may authorise third parties to have access to check WDW information submitted to CoINVEST by any employer in the last 12 months via a compliance report to ensure all workers’ service is being reported correctly. These compliance reports disclose employers’ and workers’ information including:
- workers’ CoINVEST registration numbers and names;
- employers’ CoINVEST registration numbers and names;
- employers’ compliance status and invoice status for the last four quarterly returns;
- the number of workers who accrued service during those quarterly returns; and
- the number of days reported by employers for certain workers on those returns.
No contact information or financial details will be disclosed in any compliance reports, and all third parties must first complete CoINVEST’s thorough privacy training before being authorised for use. If a worker wishes to have their name and registration number suppressed from any compliance report, simply log in to online services and select “opt out of third party compliance reporting”.
When contacting CoINVEST
When contacting CoINVEST we will ask to confirm your details with you prior to discussing your account. If we can’t confirm your details we won’t be able to discuss your enquiry.
There are different requirements for workers and employers when it comes to confirming details. Expand the menus below to see what information you will need to provide.
If you contact us you will need to confirm the 3 points of ID from the list below:
- Your CoINVEST Worker Registration number
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of birth
- Your Telephone Number (Landline or Mobile)
- Your Email Address
If you have an Authorised Contact or Power of Attorney on your account, they will need to confirm:
- Your CoINVEST Registration Number
- Their Full Name
- Their Telephone Number (Landline or Mobile)
If you have already added an Authorised Contact but wish for them to no longer be authorised to access your CoINVEST registration details, you can select the ‘Opt out to prevent nominees” preference on your online services profile.
We can speak to anyone from your organisation providing they can confirm the following 3 points of ID:
- The Organisation’s CoINVEST Employer Registration Number
- The Organisation’s ABN or ACN
- The Organisation’s Trading Name or Company Name.
Please note that only listed contacts can make changes to the Employer details that have been registered with CoINVEST